Master the basics of cooking, step up your game with recipes showcasing fancier ingredients, delicious vegetables and obviously, plenty of cheese and your classic is ready!
Here are 7 vegan recipes you should learn to cook:
- Tacos – To make great tacos, all you need are tortillas, beans, sautéed vegetables, and cheese.
- Juicy Grilled Portobello Mushrooms – When making your own burger is too much work, go with the tried and true Portobello mushroom. You’ll basically just brush some oil on the cap and grill it.
- Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo - Pasta, butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese make this one of the least healthy dinners you can make, but DANG is it tasty! Next time you’re craving a bowl of it, skip takeout and try this simple but totally indulgent recipe.
- Homemade Salad Dressing - Knowing how to make a good dressing is obviously key to lifelong salad happiness.Use olive oil, white balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper and minced shallot. But you can make a dressing with basically whatever you got!
- Frittata - Easy to make, good hot or cold, and a perfect way to use up leftover vegetables. So cool right!?
- Roasted Vegetables - Roasting vegetables is simple and easy and the results are always tasty. Dial your oven up to 450°F and toss your chopped veggies with some olive oil and salt.
- Cold Sesame Noodles - Cold sesame noodles are great in the summer but work well the rest of the year, too. This calls for adding summer vegetables, but you can make this dish any time of year. (And if you want, you can even…leave out the vegetables.)
Now that you’ve cooked a classic for yourself, let’s watch a movie!