You’re late for a meeting. Again. You can’t help it. You are always so busy that you even end up missing a few meals here and there.
But, hold on, just because you are stuck with work doesn’t mean you can miss out on food, right? Here are five recipes that will fulfill your hunger in minimum time!
- Sweet potato soup Microwave a sweet potato for 5 minutes. Add the potato along with one apple, carrots, peas, chicken broth and blend. Say goodbye to canned soup!
- Salsa You know that salsa you will love so much at restaurants? Well, it’s easy to make it! Blend tomatoes, white onions, chillies, clove and vinegar and dip in!
- Blackberry sorbet Blend blackberries along with a spoon of creamy yogurt and a bit of orange juice. Freeze it and your summer afternoon refreshment is ready!
- Cauliflower rice Blend cauliflower florets until it has the texture of rice. Saute and cook for about 5-10 minutes and your cauliflower rice is ready to eat! Sprinkle salt, pepper, lime juice according to taste.
- Oatmeal pancakes Blend all the pancake ingredients in a blender, put it on the pan and you are done! That’s all it takes to make a delicious meal!