The universal truth remains, ‘All moms are the same!’ From explaining things to her to asking her for permission to go out in the night, moms always have 10 things to ask and remind you. All. The. Time.
But at the end, they always win the argument. Or they HAVE To!
Here are 9 of the most common conversations with moms that everyone’s had:
- Trying to convince mom that she’s wrong sometimes feels like talking to the wall!
- When a joke converts into a speech. Very subtly!
- When you fail at “overacting” for something you broke. But mom knows everything!
- When mom’s on a call with a relative and she wants (forces) you to talk.
- Just say “Mom, can I borrow some money?” and you’ll get 10 questions plus five stares till you wouldn’t want any money.
- When you’ve got something in your mail with YOUR name on it, but mom’s already read it!
- When you try being sweet like “Need some help?” but mom’s got things to tell you.
- When mum says “I’m your friend, you can tell me things.” But has an evil laugh in her head.
- When your stomach hurts. But mom thinks it’s because of the phone! WHAT!
Did you miss out on our People Passion Stories? It’s definitely a must-read