For as long as we remember, we’ve been depending a lot on Bollywood for our fashion. Apart from the fashion disasters like Hrithik Roshan’s net vest and Salman Khan’s Tere Naam hairstyle, Bollywood has given us some timeless trends to follow.
Here are 7 such style trends that the celebs started and they didn’t even know about it:
- Seems like the trend of sporting a denim shirt is making a major come back, it was started by Urmila Matondkar's character in Rangeela.
- In the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shah Rukh Khan's character Rahul made the GAP logo sweatshirts, the Polo muscle tees and the 'cool' chain quite popular.
- Ranbir Kapoor has set some seriously high fashion standards with his super trendy character Sid, sporting some printed t-shirts from the movie Wake Up Sid.
- Sonam Kapoor, in her movie Aisha, made the knee high boots and beret caps very popular.
- Deepika's character, Veronica, in the movie Cocktail, gave us serious fashion goals like the Palazzos and Azec printed skirts.
- Priyanka Chopra’s character Ayesha in Dil Dhadakne Do, completely changed our outlook on how to dress from casual to chic and sophisticated to classy in no time!
- The aviator sunglasses was one thing that everyone loved about Chulbul Pandey, a character played by Salman Khan in the movie Dabangg.