'One should wear the outfit; the outfit should not wear you.'
Sonam Kapoor doesn’t just preach fashion. She practices it too. Never before has any actress in Bollywood been this synonymous with style as Sonam, the leading lady of films like Aisha, Khoobsurat and Dolly Ki Doli.
On her 30th birthday today, it’s only fair that we talk about 10 of her MOST chic appearances:
- Oh look who’s looking all stunning and remarkable in this dainty Neha Taneja dress and Irish hat which compiles in a striking creation.
- Decked in bold and bright trinket, Sonam looks every bit a regal star in this gorgeous red JJ Valaya sari.
- It is in that splendid Jean Paul Gaultier Couture, Sonam made her mark on the prestigious Cannes red carpet for the first time.
- TheDelhi 6 heroine emerges elated in her fusion Anamika Khanna in a way others can only dream.
- Everything about Sonam in a lacy black Elie Saab number screams HAWT!
- Trust Bollywood’s number one fashionista to do monochrome with a difference wearing a design from Isabel Sanchis’ spring collection.
- Think hand-wovenzari is too old-fashioned? Watch. Learn.
- Ahigh-low floral print skirt teamed with a sequined lace top and a tiara may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Hats off to Sonam for making it work.
- We loved how Sonam Kapoor has paired this black vintage neckline crop top with a printed skirt.
- A beaming smile and a pop of colour are the only accessories Sonam needs to go with her black and white frock by designer Tony Maticevski.
We wish Sonam Kapoor a very happy birthday and all the happiness in life! Keep shining gurl!
Update yourself about technology just as Sonam keeps herself updated about fashion!