2016 has been a bitter year for relationships. Many power couples have shocked us with their splits this year. We will be honest, our hearts never got repaired when Susanne and Hrithik called it quits, and then Malaika and Arbaaz and Farhan and Adhuna announced their going-our-separate-ways. So what's going on? Is it the weather? Something in the air or the water? Is it the times we live in, the terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad era of 24/7 spotlight on celebrities and their marriages?
Here are some possible reasons why celebs are falling apart:
- The feeling of I-am-Too-Good-To-Be-True for him/her creeps in. Celebs start thinking they deserve someone better than their spouse. Dissatisfaction tricks them in making wrong choices they may end up regretting. Only if they take their heads out of their clouds they would know a marriage of decades isn’t worth ending.
- Infidelity is one of the major reasons for any couple fall out. They thrive in an industry that is brimming over with fresh faces and drop dead beauty and it gets tough for the spine to hold back integrity. But, guys please figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze?
- Once upon a time both the celeb partners may have started off with similar dreams and aspirations and eventually one of them turns latent about his/her dreams. Priority changes and apparently the love as well.
- Addictions bother celeb relationships and it gets tough for one of them to keep up with their partner’s lifestyle choices. But, guys, you don’t split, you talk and help them overcome.
- Insecurity and jealously are termites that eat up your whole house. Given that they belong to an industry where they are constantly under spotlight and greedy for fame. Beware!