Shopping is one thing that you can’t resist even after your bank account is drained. So what do you do then? It’s simple! You street shop all you want at the cheapest rates and satisfy your shopaholic instinct.So we give you 7 such places to go street shopping in Mumbai:
- Colaba Causeway You’ll get some exquisite indo-western wear here. You can also shop for some ethnic junk jewelry, footwear and bags.
- Linking Road Jump to the streets of Bandra and you’ll get all that you’re looking for. This place is chaotic but surely leaves you content at the end of the day.
- Crowford Market If you’re looking for some fresh grains and grocery shopping at a wholesale rate, this is just the place.
- Dharavi Leather Market Probably one of the best places to shop for authentic faux leather goods.
- Fashion Street This street in Churchgate gives you a wide range of clothing for your casual wear at the cheapest rates possible.
- Irla Market You’ll find all the required articles on your list here in just one place. The most popular ones are the Alfa stores which ranges from clothes to gadgets to antiques.
- Zaveri Bazaar It’s this one place where you’ll get all types of jewelry possible. From platinum to gold to silver to gem to diamond, this place has it all!