If you are a beach baby, but have grown away from your first love; Goa, we have a sigh of relief here.
Check out these 7 best beaches of the country, which are not in Goa. Pleasure tickle:
- Papanasam Beach – Also known as Varkala beach is a setting that is spectacular enough to take your breath away. A sun-drenched and captivating beach, Varkala comprises a long winding stretch of cliff that extends over the Arabian Sea.
- Gokarna Beach – Long secluded beaches, serene sunsets, never ending horizons and expansive sea, it can’t get better than this.
- Aggati Island Beach – Undisturbed, unspoilt and unseen by many, Aggati island beach is one of the pristine beaches of the country.
- Rishikonda Beach, Andhra Pradesh – Why is this beach so perfect?
- Tarkali Beach, Maharashtra – Well known for one of the best coral reefs in India, this beach is untouched and an absolute spectacle.
- Radhanagar Beach, Andaman Nicobar islands – There’s definitely more to life than the rat race; Radhanagar Beach. Take a trip and stay a while.
- Bangaram Beach, Lakshwadeep - White sands and crystal clear waters make this beach one of the best beach getaways in the country. Who wants to stay on a private island?