- Paliwal had admitted her aspiration to be an avid biker to her father while she was still young. She shared in an interview to Jaipur Women Blog
- She had learned how to ride a bike from her friends in college, as she didn't own a bike herself, she couldn't pursue her passion back then
- A resident of Jaipur, the 44-year-old bike enthusiast was named the Lady of Harley (Dunes Harley-Davidson)
- Paliwal was married. But she ended the marriage to pursue her passion for biking as her husband was against her bike riding
- She owned a Victorian tea room lounge in Jaipur named Chah Bar
- She dreamt of joining politics someday to spread awareness about safety measures for driving and bike riding.
- Paliwal planned to document her motorbike journey across the country.
Apr 13, 2016
RIP Veenu Paliwal - 7 Things About the Indian Female Biker You'd Love To Know
Veenu Paliwal (44) one of the leading women motorcyclists of India, met a tragic end en route Bhopal when her bike skid off the road near MP's Vidisha district. Let's know a little about this daredevil: