Are you considering using a drug? Are you already using it? Or are you just curious to know more about drugs? Whatever you answered for, we’re here to disclose the truths about smoking cannabis and let the cat out of the bag!
- Marijuana is a hallucinogen – a substance which distorts how the mind perceives your surroundings. Duh!
- Marijuana makes you feel hungry, but it also breaks down what you eat thus increasing metabolism. Hence, pot helps prevent weight gain.
- The immediate effects of this drug can be increased heart rate, lessened coordination and balance, anxiety, and an unreal state of mind. These effects usually wear off in a few hours or can last longer depending upon the intake of the drug.
- Marijuana has anti-inflammatory properties that assist in pain relief.
- Marijuana creates a severe impact on the lungs – even more so than a cigarette since marijuana smoke is held in for longer to achieve a better high.
- Consuming one joint gives as much exposure to cancer-producing chemicals as smoking five cigarettes.
- Consuming cannabis improves creativity and verbal fluency.
Now that you know the facts, the choice is yours! Also, check out this article on places where smoking weed feels 100% better! http://utter.bewakoof.com/5-trippy-places-in-india-where-smoking-weed-feels-100-better/