From sparkles and ruffles to old Hollywood glamour, stars at the Cannes Film Festival, tried their hand at just about everything. France’s most sought after event, is the perfect opportunity for celebrities to showcase their talent to the world, be it through their films or their wardrobe.
Let’s take a look at these 7 best dressed celebs:
- Julia Roberts – This Hollywood beautywalked the red carpet barefoot to take a stand against organizers who previously haven’t allowed women to enter film screenings unless they were in heels. She wore a classic black gown paired with an all bling necklace. Needless to say, she never seems to age!
- Amal Clooney – Amal Clooney looks like a million bucks in this yellow, silk chiffon, shoulder-bearing gown. She accessorized it perfectly with earrings and Sandals — and George Clooney. *winks*
- Chanel Iman – Chanel Iman, Victoria’s Secret model, wore a stunning silver and pink cut-out gown. Iman worked her magic as she showed off her naturally beautiful features with her hair pulled back into a high ponytail complimented with a subtle smoky-eye look.
- Ryan Gosling – Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling, always knows how to look on point. He sported a classic white yet daring piece of dinner jacket. His midnight blue trousers and bow-tie break from the usual black-tie, making his whole attire edgy and classy. Always so dapper, Mr. Gosling!
- Blake Lively – If there’s one celeb who can never go wrong on the red carpet, it has to be Blake Lively. This star wore a beautiful sequins and cutout crystal mesh gown which was entirely beaded with Swarovski crystals at the opening night gala. She looks divine with her loose locks and jewels.
- Jack O’Connell – O’Connell made a refreshing entry at the red carpet by pairing up a grey Gucci shirt in a blue suit. Quite different than the mainstream white shirts.
- Lucky Blue Smith – This dinner suit is exactly how a tux should fit a slim guy. Relaxed but not baggy through the thighs and nipped in just right at the waist. What steals more attention is the black shirt and bow tie combo with the midnight blue.
Let us know your views on these best dressed celebrities in the comments below.