How many times have you listened to an instrumental track voluntarily? Yes, even one by your favourite band? Rarely, right? We thought so!
Not only are instrumentals great to listen to, they also show us a different and amazing side of artists. And what’s more? They also uplift your mood like none other! Need proof? Here are some handpicked tracks right from our playlist!
- Peaches in Regalia, Frank Zappa Let’s talk about musical genius! This ‘anytime, anywhere’ kinda track is one of our favourites by Frank Zappa and it will soon be yours too!
- Pahadi, Vishwa Mohan Bhatt If you are looking for something classical, pick Pahadi, especially if you are looking for something soothing while reading!
- Interstellar Overdrive, Pink Floyd We don’t think anyone can skip this track! From the Gods of rock, Interstellar Overdrive should definitely grace your playlist. Listen to it first thing in the morning!
- Moby Dick, Led Zeppelin You know those tracks you can listen to all day long and still never got bored of them? Moby Dick is one of those. And the solo by drummer John Bonham is to die for!
- Ananta, Talvin Singh & Niladri Kumar Tabla meets electronica meets sitar in this brilliant track by Talvin Singh and Niladri Kumar. Best to listen to while you are working!
- The Ox, The Who This track by English band ‘The Who’ will uplift you from any kind of mood! Turn the volume high and enjoy!
- High Ball Stepper, Jack White Okay, we all love Jack White! His music manages to amaze us every single time and we are sure it will do the same for you after you listen to this track! Just WOW!