Forget beaches and vacations, if there’s one thing we love the most about summers, it’s mangoes! Be it raw mangoes topped with chilli powder or refreshing aam panna, we love mango in just about any form. We mean, they are MANGOES, how can you not?!
And while we drool over them, here’s some dishes you can make using the king of fruits:
- Mango Nutella Crepes We haven’t tried the combination of mango and Nutella before, but we are sure it’s going to be yummy!
- Mango Tea Mango infused tea, anyone? Yes, please!
- Mango Salsa Mix some jalapenos, onions, mangoes, and voila, your appetizer for the night is ready!
- Mango Bellini Mangoes and sparkling wine, could you ask for a better combination?! We are sure you will be refilling your glass more than a couple of times!
- Mango Yoghurt Ice Pops Keep yourself cool with by making yourself some ice pops with mango and yoghurt.
- Mango Guacomole Throwing a summer party? Make some mango guacamole!
- Mango Spinach Salad A salad with spinach and mango slices, topped with a dressing of olive oil, honey, lime juice. Easy and tasty!
- Mango Chicken Curry Oh God, this sounds soooo delicious. Are you drooling already?!
- Mango Soufflé When someone gives you the sweetest fruit, you make a dessert out of it! This summer, try something new and make a mango soufflé!