You love fashion so much that you notice it everywhere. Whether you are walking down the street or watching a movie, clothes are the first thing you notice.
And it’s not just something you can control; fashion is something you are deeply passionate about. And just so you can fuel your love for it further, we came up with this list of movies you should watch!
- Devdas We didn’t expect anything less in a Sanjay Leela Bhansali film, but the costumes in Devdas were beautiful!
- Moulin Rouge You can trust musicals to have elaborate costumes, but Moulin Rouge takes it to an entirely different and amazing level! With over three hundred costumes, this one’s perfect if you want to feast on fashion!
- Jodhaa Akbar Can we just pause for a moment and admire Neeta Lulla’s brilliant designs used for this movie? Oh, they are as extravagant as the time period the movie’s set in!
- Anna Karenina Fur-lined costumes and exquisite headpieces are just some of the things that make Anna Karenina a vision for fashion enthusiasts!
- Mughal-E-Azam Very few movies have (and will) match to the standards of Mughal-E-Azam, because let’s face it, the costumes are simply gorgeous!
Enough put you into a fashion frenzy, aren’t they?!