Skiing tops the list of adventures that have emerged to be a winner in the league. India offers not only Gulmarg and Manali but many such destinations where you can enjoy this bracing activity. We’ve mentioned 7 of them here:
- Auli, Uttarakhand – Auli is one of the most preferred destinations in India for winter sports. It’s situated in the lap of Uttarakhand.
- Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir – It’s always a special feeling to go skiing in Kashmir. Pahalgam is one of those prime places for this sport. The breathtaking landscapes and serenity will make your experience unforgettable.
- Kufri, Himachal Pradesh – It’s an excellent venue for skiing in Himachal Pradesh. Tobogganing (sliding on the hill on a sledge) can also be done here along with skiing.
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh – Solang Valley is the skiing destination which will give you an exhilarating experience in Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
- Gulmarg, Himachal Pradesh – Known for its scenic geographical location and unparalleled skiing slopes, Gulmarg tops the chart of destinations in India for this sport.
- Phuni Valley in Lachung, Sikkim – This valley is becoming a hub for all avid skiers from all around the world. Phuni Valley is not that known and so it’s all the more picturesque.
- Munsiyari, Uttarakhand – This small town in Uttarakhand has made itself an important hub for skiing. This place also offers trekking other than skiing.