We are Facebook obsessed, Twitter lovers and Instagram freaks. This hyper-connectivity gets to most of us. So, we need to cut the chords and try a digital-detox holiday, every once in a while!
Because, it’s important to disconnect to reconnect!
Here are some getaways for a technology free vacation:
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands – There’s more to life than appraisals and targets
- Monasteries in Ladakh – Prepare for an emotional roller coaster. It will make you believe in fairytales
- Treks in Sikkim – All it takes is a 15kg of backpack and miles of walking. Sikkim is what travel dreams are made of
- North Goa – For jaw-droppingly serene nature
- Bhutan – For smiling faces, beautiful places. It’s a thin border, but a big difference
- Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh – For lots of virginal beauty and eyegasms
- Ice kingdom, Zanskar, J&K – When you come back, show us your best snapshots