- Millennials! Tips to be a family man, the King Khan way
- The millennial way is to try everything and Shah Rukh Khan is the perfect example.
- Now this quote is the best. Simply the best!
- If King Khan can relate to it, even you can!
- Once a Raj, always a Raj
- When the Baadshah sent news reporting for a toss!
- King Khan has always told millennials to excel at their work. Even while taking shower.
- Your reputation should do all the talking
- If people tell millennials are repetitive, slap them with this King Khan quote
- Okay now Raj is being modest
- Sex? I sell more than sex!
- Shades are always in fashion. King Khan was asked why he often wore shades at night. The reply was epic. Just epic!
- Always keep your competitors in your thoughts.
- We millennials don’t know what ‘normal’ stands for! Mr. Khan, now this life lesson made us go aaawhhhh……..
- And the last one had to end in Hindi!
Jul 18, 2016
King Khan Said It, The Millennial Way!
All hail King Khan! The Baadshah of Bollywood has been ruling Bollywood for the past two decades or more. Successful, bold, intelligent, humble, and witty, that’s exactly what Shah Rukh Khan is all about! From DDLJ to Fan, he’s wowed us all. And we can’t help but notice that King Khan has a certain aura that hits the right chord with millennials. Not from our generation, but his humor, fundamentals and philosophy somehow fit right in with the millennials. How? Words! Yes, King Khan’s words have always been pitch perfect. Ask him anything, just anything and the reply will leave you laughing or spellbound. King Khan has been a guest speaker to many colleges and institutes. Think about it? Colleges and institutes are filled with millennials. Now why would millennials show up to listen to a 50 year old talk about life lessons? They do show up and they love him! Words are all what King Khan has. His quotes are exactly what we millennials love to look upto. So read on millennials kyunki yeh post abhi baaki hai mere dost: