Weekend’s here, and, let’s face it, the first thing we are going to do is make drinking plans. A couple of glasses of wine sounds like the perfect idea after a long work week.
But instead of going to your favourite drinking hole, don’t you think you should try something different? Like go to a winery maybe?! Here are some of the wineries you could visit this weekend:
- Sula Vineyards India’s largest wine maker, Sula Vineyards is the best when it comes to wine tasting experiences. Try some new wines and enjoy the pleasant ambience of the place!
- Chateau d’Ori Spread over 400 acres, this vineyard is famous for producing some of the best red wines and its state-of-the-art wine making technology. If you want a relaxed getaway, Chateau d’Ori is the place you should go to!
- Fratelli Award-winning wines and ‘rent a vineyard’ packages, what more could you ask for?!
- Chateau Indage Known for its range of Chantilli wines, this vineyard offers wine tasting sessions at really cheap prices! We are packing our bags already!
- Grover Vineyards Based in Nandi Hills and Nashik, you can indulge in wine trails here, visit the barrel room and do a lot more, all while sipping on the variety of wines they have to offer!
A weekend sipping on wine doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all!