There are times when someone tells you a joke and you laugh out loud but you didn’t get it. It happens to the best of us. But once you get the joke, you realize how funny it was and start laughing (10 minutes after the joke was first said).
But if you’re the kind of person who is up for a clever dose of laughter, here are 7 jokes and puns that you will love. (If you aren’t, just pretend to laugh anyway)
- It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs. They always take things literally.
- Knock Knock! Who’s there? To. To who? No, to whom?
- Two chemists go into a restaurant. The first one says, “I’ll have an H2O.” The second one says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” And he died.
- As I said before, I never repeat myself!
- An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer and so on. After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, “You guys really ought to know your limits.”
- If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you’d be in Seine.
- Why can’t you trust atoms? Because they make up everything!