- Pink Lips (Hate Story 2) – Okay we know you want to show off your lips and also sound sexy. But this just doesn’t. Sorry not sorry! We can’t not be mean here.
- Alcoholics (The Shaukeens) – Ways to be an 'alcoholic'. The writer was surely drunk when he wrote this song. Agree or agree? Never mind, we know your answer.
- Callertune (Humshakals) - This is a perfect example of getting addicted to mobile phones. Yes, out of all the beautiful things in this world, we’d surely love to get addicted to PHONES!
- Johnny Johnny (Its Entertaining) – You certainly don’t want your kids to learn this version of 'Johnny Johnny'. Don’t even dare play this song to them, kids are quick learners. Remember?
- Tumse Milne Ka (Action Jackson) – Where has all the romanticism gone these days? Gosh! We wonder how the next generation will define romance!
- Happy Budday (Kill Dil) – This is how you ruin a birthday song, ladies and gentlemen! Literally a moment killer of all times. Don’t ruin birthdays at least!
- Chaar Botal Vodka (Ragini MMS 2) – This song teaches you the desperate effort to rhyme. It’s an absolute good-for-nothing song. If you’re a beginner at song-writing, you absolutely don’t want to pick this song to learn.
- Ice-cream (The Xpose) – Heights of sounding cute and flirtatious at the same time. Now you know you shouldn’t mix the two. You’ll only make a fool out of yourself!
- D se Dance (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya) – This songs gives a 'nobody cares' feeling to everybody who’s tried listening to this song….or at least we hope so! *Please say yes*
Jun 21, 2016
9 Bollywood Songs That Will make Your Ears Bleed
Music is a phenomenon that doesn’t discriminate – there’s a note, song or tune for every emotion that exists. And marking the universality of this phenomenon was ‘Word Music Day’ celebrated yesterday, June 21st. There was a time when Bollywood songs were loved by people of all ages. However, times have changed today and how! Not only does the music sound like someone’s hammering our head, but also the lyrics have progressively worsened. Let’s look at these 9 most hated Bollywood songs of all times: