Driving behind a truck in a slow moving traffic is not always boring. Especially if trucks like these drive in front of you. Let's look at 8 Truck Quotes which won't let you resist your giggle. Such entertainers, I must say!
- Want to come to Khandala? Don’t leave my side, love: Because acting a little filmy does no harm.
- Take posin but do not believe on girls: Ignoring the spelling, autocorrect wasn't an option back then! He meant "POISON". The driver has surely had some life changing experiences trusting girls. Haha!
- SATYAVACHAN! All my guy friends reading this, you have supporters who feel your pain on the road as well. Such typography, much attention seeking! Wow!
- 'This tree of Neem is not less than Sandal, Lucknow is no less than London.': Either you say our country is great or you simple put it in a quote. *Slow claps*
- Oh you who eyes my truck and luck, may you live on for a hundred years and your children die alcoholics!: Morbid is surely the new polite.
- Awaaz Dedo ( Throw me a shout!) : Typical Bollywood poster style in bright colours. Not bad! Being all subtle at the driver behind the truck to shout out, just in case.
- India is great! : No one misses painting this because patriotism must be displayed. Left, right and centre!
- Oh! No No! He meant dipper, but you surely can appreciate the pun. LOL!