Everybody watches F.R.I.E.N.D.S - the famous TV sitcom and we absolutely love it! While our eyes are all glued to this show, did we ever realize how beautifully it taught us life lessons? Not really right? Here are 9 teachings every character in this show taught us without making it sound like philosophy:
1. You shouldn’t be afraid to express your feelings to people. Yes! Say it out, whatever it is!
2. Growing up isn’t as scary as it seems! You’ll eventually know this!
3. Good friends are life! Live with this fact and your life will become easier.
4. A drink or two doesn’t hurt. At times! With friends along with you, it’s always a good time.
5. Don’t dare to leave your friend waiting at the restaurant. You’ll be showered with things you wouldn’t want to hear about yourself. So don’t risk your friendship!
6. Always be mindful when dating online. Because you don’t want to have a bad memory of it later.
7. Support local artists. That’s a way to be humble and kind to people.
8. There are far worse things than turning 30! You’ll have to face them bravely.
9. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. But it isn’t the end of the world! Relax!
Watch this sitcom again and you’ll probably learn more lessons. This show is LOVE!