Have never been the kind of person who is satisfied with the ordinary? Have you always been someone who wants to go that extra mile? And one who is never shy of trying out things that challenge you?
Well, to challenge yourself some more, here are five Indian peaks you should climb, starting from the easy to the toughest!
- Torna Fort (1403m) If you have been climbing mountains since a long time, this should be a cakewalk for you! If not, it’s the right way to begin!
- Nag Tibba (3025m) The highest peak in the lower Himalayas, Nag Tibba is a relatively easy climb. Think of this as a sort of warm-up session before you climb greater heights!
- Hanuman Tibba (5932m) A tough climb, but not without a good view! It only gets more difficult as you climb upwards, but everything’s going to be worth it once you reach the top!
- Mt. Thinchenkhang, Sikkim (6010m) This one is a challenge in itself. Not many attempt to climb this mountain, but that doesn’t mean you can’t!
- Kanchenjunga, Sikkim (8586m) When you have scaled such great peaks, why stop at just anything? Gear up to scale the third highest mountain in the world!