Yoga exercises are the most relaxing and calming ones than any other form of exercises. But there are a few of them which are plain weird and funny looking. Let’s see how they really look like after all the practice:
- Happy Baby Pose (Ananda Balasana) How self-explanatory is this! A happy baby always makes us laugh. So imagine how much funny we adults would look enacting it.
- Ear Pressure Pose (Karnapidasana) Ouch! This one looks like absolute pain to the body. But if you think about it, why would anyone get into this position if not for yoga?
- Bound Lotus (Baddha Padmasana) FLEXIBILITY ALERT It’s going to take a lot of effort to get into this posture at the very first place. But once you’re all set, how do you untangle yourself again? HELP!
- Shoulder Pressing Pose (Bhujapidasana) Arm balancing is quite a task. It can’ get funnier when people entering your room while you meditate in this position, see a frog suspended in mid-air. LOL!
- Legs Behind the Head Pose (Dwi Pada Sirsasana) How perfectly normal it is to keep your legs behind your head! Really? Why are you punishing your body again?
- Sleeping Yogi Pose (Yoga Nidrasana) It almost looks like a human in a cocoon. Damn! That’s some practice you’ll need to develop to look this comfortable that way! But for a fact, casual wear tank tops (link) can surely add to your comfort.
- Firefly Pose (Tittibhasana) This is surely going to take some mad skills to make you look weird. So why even try it?
Looking out for more sports and fitness articles? We’ve got it all. Scroll some more!