There are two types of people in this world- people who love intense workouts at the gym and really enjoy the exercises. And others who consider going to the gym more of a chore!
However, achieving a fit physique doesn’t necessarily mean you have to chain yourself to the treadmill. Working out can be fun too!Here are 7 dance inspired workouts that will make you love work-outs!
- Ballet Barre Try a ballet barre workout if you’re looking to increase your flexibility. This trendy workout will get you fitter and more flexible in no time!
- Zumba Popular these days, Zumba combines dance styles as salsa, mamba, merengue with martial arts and aerobic exercises. Lessons involve fast and slow alternating rhythms for maximum calorie burning.
- Ballroom Ballroom dancing is based on having strong core muscles while focusing on intricate leg and arm moves.
- Belly dance This Middle-Eastern dance involves almost every muscle in the abdomen resulting in strong muscles and abs. (Shimmy your way to a sexy stomach!)
- Jazzercise The lessons include jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing. This exercise is as fun as its name!
- Hip hop While you’re learning to pop, lock and drop, you’ll be improving your core strength. Bonus: Some badass dance moves to show off to your friends!
- Hula This Hawaiian dance is a gentle exercise for your abdomen. Rock those hips, gurl!