Indian food changes from city to city and every season. No other country serves as many cuisines as India does. Let’s give you a tour around the world where you’ll find just the food you’re looking for. Get Set Burrrrrp!!
- Horn OK Please, London – Do you crave for papri chat and gol guppas when you’re in London? Head to Horn OK Please to capture the true essence of Indian street food. It’ll surely leave you craving for more to visit again. Savor mouth-watering food like gol guppas, samosas, aloo tikki, bhel puri and more at this pocket friendly place.
- Bombay Club, Washington – Sev puri, tandoori salmon and warm truffle naan is what you need to binge on when in Washington. It’s a perfect fine dining restaurant with some piano music playing in the background.
- Amal at the Armani, Dubai – This place serves you a fusion of India’s best food dishes and dessert which is worth the wait. You’ll also get to listen to some live sitar here.
- Shayona, London – Best known as the Indian Vegetarian restaurant, this place serves everything from a wide range of Samosas to Dosas and Dhoklas to Sev puri. It strictly follows the eating habits of the Vaishnav, Jain and Swaminarayan. Lassi and Buttermilk are a must!
- Veranda at the Standard, Copenhagen – This place being a contemporary gastronomic Indian restaurant, you can pick either vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes with various courses. You’re sure to feel all homely at this place.
- Mughlai Restaurant, Dallas – A specialty in North Indian cuisines, this restaurant is a must-visit for all the food lovers who enjoy Indian curry, lentils and lunch buffet.
- Kiran’s, Huston – An awe inspiring restaurant for food lovers who relish Indian non-vegetarian dishes. From sea bass to lobster to lamb they’ve got it all!