Dance has always been that one thing you have been deeply passionate about. Whether there’s music playing in the background or not, you are always ready to salsa or jive.
If dance is everything for you, here are a few movies you should watch!
- Taal The choreography combined with Aishwarya Rai’s dancing skills make Taal a beautiful watch for all dance lovers.
- Dirty Dancing How can we mention dancing and not talk about this classic? This coming age of story will make you fall in love with dancing (and Patrick Swayze)!
- Footloose Set in a town where music and dance aren’t allowed, this movie gifted us some very memorable dance moves. You won’t ever be able to get over Kevin Bacon after watching it.
- Step Up This one goes without saying! All that street dancing is going to have you on your feet immediately!
- ABCD Watch this movie (and the sequel) if you are looking to get inspired by some kickass dance moves!
- Flashdance The story of a girl who is a steel welder by day, exotic dancer by night, and aspiring ballet dancer, this one has a lot of bold moves! Do not miss out on this one!
- Billy Elliot This movie about a 11-year old boy’s love for ballet is not only about dance, but also breaks gender stereotypes! Must watch indeed!