It’s post dinner and you want something sweet. But since your stash of sweet goodies is over, all you can do is whip up something yourself.
No, we are not talking about baking something that’s going to take you hours. Here are a few quick dessert recipes you should try!
- Nutella Soft Serve All you need to do is blend frozen banana slices with Nutella for this one. And you can trust it to be delicious because it has Nutella in it!
- Oreo Popcorn Can you believe this wonderful combination? Blend Oreos, melt some chocolate in the oven, and mix both in your bowl of popcorn! Easy peasy and yummy!
- Chocolate Mug Cake Whisk cocoa powder, flour, sugar, salt in a microwave-safe mug. Add egg, coconut milk and oil, vanilla. Whisk again. Place it in the microwave for less than two minutes and, voila, your sweet treat for the night is ready!
- S’mores Dip Fill an oven pan with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, place marshmallows on top and bake it for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven. Once the marshmallows are golden, remove the pan and let it cool. Grab some biscuits and crackers and dig in!
- Two-ingredient Chocolate Fondue All you need to do is melt chocolate in the microwave and add some coconut milk once you remove it. Eat with your choice of fruits!
Need more such quick recipes? Check this list!- 12 Minute Recipes