- Sir Geoffrey Boycott: “Sachin maybe a great batsmen but he has never scored a century at Lord’s.” Harsha Bhogle: “So whose loss is it more, Sachin’s or the honor board’s?
- Saurav Ganguly on the Australian crowd, “The attendance today is 7653. We have that attendance in Durga Pooja.” Dada is savage!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu “A fifty is like kissing a virgin, you just have to go on!” Paaji leaves us in splits!
- Ravi Shastri talks about VVS Laxman and Sachin Tendulkar having stands named after them. “Shouldn’t there be a ‘Saurav Ganguly Stand’ at Eden Gardens?” Saurav Ganguly: “The entire ground belongs to me, Ravi.”
- Harsha Bhogle when Symond’s appeal against Tendulkar was turned down, “Symond looks like a child whose chocolate has been taken away”
- Navjot Singh Siddhu after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and sent him back midway resulting in him (Dravid) getting run-out, “Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of a rope.” And finally the best one,
- Michael Atherton: “It is England but India has more support in the stadium. Says a lot about our hospitality, right?” Harsha Bhogle: “Well, we let you rule our nation for so many years. I believe that’s the least you can do for us.”
Apr 15, 2016
Cannot Miss! 7 Wittiest Pieces Of Cricket Commentary EVER!’
Watching cricket is the national Indian pastime! (Well, at least for all the cricket lovers!) But you know what makes watching cricket so much better? Commentators! Here are 7 times Indian Commentators have kicked ass!