We know, we know, cooking is extremely difficult. Not to forget, time consuming! But you love food so much that you want to give cooking a try.
And if you are wondering about dedicating too much time, here are five recipes you can cook up in no time!
- Chicken Burrito Have some leftover chicken? Shred it, add some cheese and veggies and wrap it up! And these are perfect to eat during a short lunch break or on your commute to work.
- Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes Something that requires barely any cooking skills, a simple pasta with fresh tomatoes is the quickest and tastiest meal you can learn to cook!
- Baked Eggs in Avocado This one’s perfect for eating right before you rush to your morning meeting. High in nutrients, this recipe works well for your health as well!
- Taco Salad Beans, veggies, a dressing of your choice, and tortilla chips are all you require to make this one. Just mix it all up and you are good to go!
- Open-faced Bean Sandwich Quicker than any other recipe, we think you will be done eating this within 12 minutes!