You know how awestruck you feel when you look at a great piece of art? Be it an oil painting or a sculpture, art is the one thing that moves you to extents like none other!
So what better than to visit some of the best museums in the world to look at some of the greatest artistic creations of all time!
- Vatican Museum, Vatican City Featuring the best of Renaissance art, the Vatican Museum is an artist’s heaven! Go here, you must!
- Musee de l’Orangerie, Paris If you are influenced by the Impressionist school of painting, here’s a place you absolutely cannot miss! Their collection includes Monet’s (!!!) water lilies!
- Tate Modern, London Modern art lovers don’t need to be introduced to the Tate! If there’s a mecca for modern art, this is it!
- Uffizi, Italy Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli are just some of the Italian painters whose masterpieces are part of the collection at Uffizi. We doubt any other museum can entice an artist as much as this one!
- Guggenheim, New York From abstract to minimalism to pop art, the Guggenheim Museum features art of the 20th century and beyond. What’s more? The museum building is a work of art in itself!