This country has a huge cultural value and it rightly reflects through its arts. There are numerous art galleries in India which attract over thousands of tourists from almost every corner of the world.
Here are 7 of the most attractive and valuable art galleries of India that’ll make you go gaga over them:
- The Guild Art gallery, Mumbai – It has a huge collection of pleasurable art pieces. There are various kinds of events and exhibitions held here on art. Artists from various countries visit and give a speech in these events here.
- Volte, Mumbai - Volte is considered as a home to an array of multimedia installations, events and exhibitions.
- Delhi Art gallery - Delhi is considered as the throne of India and the concept is applicable for art and culture also. This gallery is showcasing 20th century Indian and international art and attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- Nature Morte, Delhi - It is a rather ancient kind of gallery and has a plenty of collection of contemporary art because numerous new and enthusiastic artists have joined the community of this gallery.
- Genesis Art gallery, Kolkata - For almost last 30 years, this gallery is showcasing master art pieces to the art enthusiasts. It plays a great role in entire Indian contemporary art.
- Mahua Art Gallery, Bangalore - Contemporary art lovers can visit this gallery, and get opportunity to purchase their preferred paintings, prints, sculptures and folk art pieces.
- Gallery G, Bangalore - It hosts colorful palates of exhibitions in this gallery with the help of proficient and renowned artists.
Such love for art calls for a lot of travelling. So what are you waiting for? Christmas?