If you have been on the internet in the past 12 hours, you’d know that people have been crying about the greatest tragedy of our time: the alleged owner of Kickass Torrents being arrested by the FBI. Artem Vaulin, the man alleged to be the owner of this online piracy site, was arrested in Poland is being sought by the Justice Department of the USA.
The charges against him? Distributing over $1 billion worth of illegal content which includes movies, television shows, games, and more electronic media!
While the authorities deal with this situation, the only thing we common folks can do is react to it! From funny to genuine sadness, these are some of the best Twitter reactions we came across:
- There had to be a Kabali joke, obviously! But we definitely think Rajinikanth had something to do with it!
- No one messes with our religion, understood? We bet engineers are already holding a strike somewhere!
- Where do we start donating?
- Another Kabali joke, because why not?! After effects of Rajinikanth’s awesomeness?
- Has your life come to a stop as well?
- AHAHAHAHAHAHA! No one could have summed it in a better tweet!
- Don’t act on this, we heard there’s a clone website up and running! Woot?
- There’s literally no one on this planet who hasn’t been affected by this news!
- Damn, Apple, why you do this? WHY?
- Because when something you love dies, you have to mourn for it.
- Would you call him a hero?
- Let’s all get ready for the battle!
- When it’s not about him, but all of us poor souls!
- Never, ever forget this life advice. Okay? Okay.
Upset over this news? Doesn’t mean you can’t have a laugh! Check out the best tweets by KRK!