We all know yoga helps us reduce belly fat and you can also lose weight through yoga. So what can you do to get rid of those flabby cheeks and double chin? Well, there are a number of effective facial exercises.
Here are 7 simple yoga for the face:
- Fish face - Suck your cheeks in and purse your lips. Maintain the pose and try to smile. Hold the position for five seconds. This will tone the cheek muscles and reduce facial fat.
- Chin Lift - Tilt your head towards the ceiling and ensure you are gazing upwards. Pull your lips together tightly. It’ll help you get rid of double chin.
- Lion Face - Inhale through your nose, fold your fists tightly and squeeze your facial muscles. Exhale through your mouth and as you do so, stick your tongue out as much as you can and open your eyes as wide as possible. Open your hands too at the same time. This will stretch the facial muscles and release tension.
- Lips Pull - Move your upper lip over your lower lip. Pull it upwards and as close to your nose as possible. It’ll lift your facial muscles and makes you look younger.
- Surprise Me - Open your eyes wide. Make sure your eyebrows aren’t wrinkled. Stay in this position for 10 seconds. Repeat! This will make your eyebrows smooth.
- Marilyn - Blow kisses into the air. Repeat this four times. Press your lips against your first two fingers. Repeat again. Helps tone your lip muscles.
- Puppet Face – Lift the line between your nose and lips and smile! That’s all you got to do, 20-30 times. It reduces the fat in your cheeks and the line between your nose and lips.
Good yoga needs comfy workout outfits.