A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, also affectionately known as People’s President, one of the greatest minds of the country, passed away on 27th, July, 2015. Here are some quotes by him that will forever keep motivating us to dream and strive for higher goals.
- “If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.”
- “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
- “A big shot is a little shot who keeps on shooting, so keep trying.”
- “To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation.”
- “Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
- “There are boundaries that dictate life: you can only lift so much weight; you can only learn so fast; you can only work so hard; you can only go so far!”
- “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.”
- “Sometimes, it's better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.”
For his valuable words and dedication to the country, we thank this outstanding thinker. May his soul rest in peace, and his teachings linger on in our minds.