It has just been an hour since you entered the office and you are already having a long day at work? Don’t know what to do? Or wait! Worse: Fuzzy feeling in the morning and you just don’t want to get out of bed for that Monday shift! What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO? *mind boggling situation*
Funnily enough, our mind does run a thousand miles an hour when we are irritated, doesn’t it? And then come the crazy thoughts that eat our head each and every moment we get closer to either getting to work or leaving from work!
Here are 7 CRAZY situations most of us think of when we don’t want to work
- “God, let it rain, rain and just rain, please! Let it flood! Let the city submerge! Let the world f*cking drown, please! Maybe then they’ll excuse me at work!”
- “Lord, oh sweet lord! Let me get paralyzed for the day so I get to sleep in this oh-so-comfortable bed forever? If not paralyzed, give me the strength to acquire an illness at least!”
- “Let my boss die or get into an accident or something! Okay, maybe that’s too evil! So let me meet with an accident maybe! Hopefully they won’t say much for missing work then at least!”
- “Let there be a zombie apocalypse and maybe it’ll still be a lot more awesome than this stupid office I’m stuck in right now!”
- “I don’t know when this effing ordeal will get over, Lord! Please let it get over soon! ‘Cause otherwise I think I shouldn’t waste much time and just jump off the roof of the office terrace or something?”
- “Okay, that’s a little extreme but maybe terrorists will invade our office premises, keep us as hostages and we won’t have to work! The work torture’s gotta end man!”
- “Hey what if I pretend I’m dead on my desk for today because well, people, I’m like done here! I like officially give up! I JUST CAN’T!”
Hate Monday morning blues? Here are 7 quick breakfast options that might calm you down before you hit that boring office!