Always been an aspiring witch or wizard who never got their Hogwarts letter? Always wanted to ride the Hogwarts Express? Or have you always really, really wanted to feast in the Great Hall?
Well, you can do all of it! Visit these places for the best Harry Potter experience you could ever ask for. No, obviously you wouldn’t want to come back home!
- King’s Cross Station, London No, don’t run towards this wall to see if you land on Platform 9 ¾ or not! Well, you could try, we all do!
- Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland While it is no Hogwarts Express, a ride on the Jacobite will have you teary-eyed. Why, you ask? It’s right here at this viaduct where Ron and Harry catch up with the Hogwarts Express while they are driving the flying Ford Anglia!
- Goathland Station, Yorkshire Hogsmeade is home and this place shown as Hogsmeade station in the films should definitely be added to your bucket list. We don’t know about you, we will be definitely looking out for Hagrid once we reach here!
- Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Used as Hogwarts in the first two films, this castle is where Harry and his classmates took their first flying lessons with Madam Hooch. Quidditch or not, we are going here!
- Glencoe, Scotland Visit this region and you might as well be in the Prisoner of Azkaban film. Remember the scene where Hermione punched Malfoy in the face? Shot RIGHT HERE!
- Bodleain Library, Oxford Be it the Hogwarts library or the infirmary, the Oxford campus is a heaven for Harry Potter lovers. Feel free to go to the Restricted Section here!
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando, Japan For those who always wanted to live in the world of Harry Potter, here’s your chance to do that for a day or two or more. Head on over to these theme parks, drink Butterbeer, eat Chocolate Frogs, and look at fire-breathing dragons, and wish to make it your home. Always!
- WB Studio Tour, London Soak all of it in, from Privet Drive to Diagon Alley to the Great Hall, at this amazing place. You won’t ever feel like leaving this place.
- College of Wizardry, Poland Stop the fangirling, it’s time for some real lessons. Enroll for live action role playing experience and have yourself a few magical days a la Hogwarts! You don’t need a letter for this one!