Ever seen food that is just too beautiful to consume? Yes? No? Either way, you’re going to love these 7 traditional Japanese desserts. They are so beautiful you wouldn’t even think of eating them. No. Just no!
- Sakura Candy No! This isn’t glass! You’ll forget that once you put the sakura candy in your mouth! But how.can.you.
- Goldfish Jelly A clear block of jelly with a candy goldfish swimming inside! How can you ever cut into this beauty?!
- Hoshi Zuku Yoru This sweet represents the starry night in summer! No shit, Sherlock! If anything it looks like a glass cabinet than a dessert!
- Ryokansui This Japanese sweet represents the beauty of a traditional Japanese lake. Indeed!
- Wasanbon candies Wasanbon is a fine-grained form of Japanese sugar. It is pressed into wooden molds to give them the distinctive shapes. It would be a waste to eat these beauties!
- Temari These sphere-shaped and brightly colored sweets are so beautiful you couldn’t even touch them with your tongue!
- Wave Jelly Blue and white layers of beautifully separated jelly forming a wave. It deserves to be on your shelf not your mouth!