Celebrities have entertained people with their words and actions throughout history, on and off screen. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be celebrities. Our favourites from Bollywood don’t disappoint either. Here are times when they have said things that have left us in tears (of laughter):
- Bipasha Is Not Good at History Bipasha Basu was given a chance to run with the Olympic torch in Delhi. When asked who started the Olympic Games, the actress replied, “I think Adolf Hitler started it.” Let’s hope the Greeks don’t hear about this!
- Vivek’s got to be joking! It’s official! Vivek Oberoi has gone delusional. Apparently someone complimented the actor on his acting skills in Krrish, claiming it was on level with Heath Ledger’s Joker in The Dark Knight. Please share whatever you are having, Vivek.
- And the Student of the Year is Alia Bhatt! Alia Bhatt has been infamous for her dim remarks ever since she became part of the industry. During her appearance on Koffee with Karan, the actress was asked who the President of India was. Her answer: Prithviraj Chavan. Her co-star Varun Dhawan’s answer: Manmohan Singh. Students of the year indeed!
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Bitter Side Ranbir Kapoor is a great actor, we can’t deny that. When Barfi its Oscar nomination, the actor claimed it as a loss for the Oscars. Barfi was a fabulous movie, Ranbir, but please refrain from such statements.
- Kareena Kapoor Speaks Out Her Mind (Before Thinking) Oh, god, where do we start? When asked about India’s Mars mission, Kareena Kapoor’s only response was that she wants to go to space. According to her, Saif Ali Khan’s favourite song is ‘Stairway to Moon’. And she is inspired by India’s first lady, Sonia Gandhi. We think Kareena Kapoor needs lessons in every subject, don’t you?
- Sonam Kapoor has an Acting Guru Sonam Kapoor said that she takes acting tips from Abhishek Bachchan. All this time we were wondering where this actress got her ‘extraordinary’ acting skills from. If these lessons continue, Sonam’s career is going to head the same way Junior Bachchan’s did. Nowhere.
- Honey Singh’s Big Aspirations! Apart from all the sexist and offensive lyrics, Yo Yo Honey Singh also has big dreams. The rapper said that his goal is to win a Grammy award. If only it was that easy, Honey Singh. Dreams are good, but even those need to be kept in check.
No matter how much we love all these celebrities, we can’t help but laugh or be shake our heads after such incidents. Honestly, what goes on in their minds when they say such things? But at least they keep us entertained!