While watching a horrible movie - You curse yourself, your friends and the movie to even exist! Then you get to know that this film recovered all the money it invested in the making. Yeah, not a good feeling at all!Here are 7 such movies which were so horrible but did exceptionally well in making money:
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo – Terrible plot, too many painful songs and ridiculous climax. But still earned crores. Why? Because Salman Khan.
- Robot – Starring Rajnikant and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wasn’t a good idea, at all! Thanks to Rajni sir because of whom the movie managed to earn all the money back.
- Mein Tera Hero – The biggest blunder! Varun Dhawan acted like a creep you wish to stay away from, Ileana D’cruz’s acting screamed “blonde alert!” in the first scene itself and Nargis….well she tried to act. Total flop but still a hit at making money.
- Mission Istaanbul – Casting Zayad Khan and Vivek Oberoi together, not even surprised why it failed! The movie was absolutely dumb but somehow made a lot of money. God knows why!
- Ra-one – The only reason this film worked was because SRK and Akon sang ‘Chammak Challo’. It was a sci-fi film which nobody cared about. A generous recovery of 135 crores for a movie like this, don’t know whom to blame!
- Drona – Still wondering why this film was even made! A superhero film which people don’t even know when it released and when it flopped. But making money was the only thing which worked for this film.
- Love Story 2050 – Not one thing was nice about this film. People only remember this movie because of Priyanka-Harman link up. But hey, guess who made a lot of money after being such a flop?