All set to become the next big thing in the sport you love playing? All set to break your limits and achieve greatness? Aiming to become like that legendary sportsman you look up to?
These quotes from some of history’s most prominent sports stars will motivate you and help you reach closer to your goals!
- “Victory is fleeting. Losing is forever.” – Billie Jean King
- “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
- “When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestones.” – Sachin Tendulkar
- “If you don’t practice you don’t deserve to win.” – Andre Agassi
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Don’t give up as there is always a next time.” – Mary Kom
Now all that’s left is to become a champion!