We don’t know about you, but for us, Harry Potter is all sorts of goals, especially when it comes to friendship goals. Be it the Golden Trio or the friendship between Hagrid and Harry or the famous Marauders, the Harry Potter universe has given us some of the most beautiful friendships in literature, movies, or otherwise.
And these instances are proof that these friendships are magical:
- “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things – friendship and bravery!” Yes, Hermione, you’ve said it!
- “When are you going to get it into your head? We’re in this together!” All for one and one for all!
- “I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.” Standing up for your best friend even before you know them. Go, Harry!
- “Eat slugs, Malfoy.” When Ron’s insult made us wish he was our best friend.
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends.” This one’s for Neville Longbottom, the bravest of them all!
- “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” Let’s not lie to each other, fighting a mountain troll with your best friends has always been on your bucket list.
- “Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter.” Damn Dobby, stop making us weep.