You know that amazing trip you planned with your friends? And remember when your friends ditched you because ‘something came up’? And oh, do you remember how disappointed you were when they cancelled?
Well, forget all of it, pack your bags and set on that journey alone! You know why? Because apart from seeing new places, you will also be learning a lot of important life lessons.
- While exploring a new city, you will also explore yourself. You will discover new sides of yourself, try things you never thought you would, and know what you like and dislike.
- You will find out that being alone can be fun. Yes, even while you are trying out new stuff all by yourself!
- Making new friends is not a difficult task. Be it locals or fellow travelers, you will be talking to a bunch of interesting people on your journey!
- Strangers are amazing and you will learn this while you are in a new place all by yourself. Along the way, you will also start appreciating people more!
- Traveling alone will make you break out of your comfort zone and you will find out that you LOVE it. Yay!
- You will surprise yourself with your adjustment skills. Yup, we are talking about errors in hotel bookings!
- You will learn to accept that life doesn’t always go as planned. Rains, missed flights, and pretty much anything can ruin your schedule, but that shouldn’t stop you from having fun!