Rajasthan is full of architecture and culture. You’ll love this place a little more every single time you visit. Let’s give you 7 more places in Rajasthan which are unexplored and need to be explored soon:
- Kanota Dam – Kanota Dam is a perfect place to chill with your friends during the monsoon season.
- Sambhar Lake – Known as a major hub for producing salt, this lake is an exquisite spot for star gazing.
- Galta Temple – Famous for its 7 natural springs, this temple is regarded as a Holy place.
- Vidyadhar Nagar Jungle – Visit this beautiful jungle located behind the Vidyadhar Nagar Stadium for some photogenic scenes.
- Nahargarh Biological Park – This park is a must visit to see a clear biological diversity. Located on the outskirts of Jaipur.
- Chandlai Lake – This unexplored lake is really peaceful and beautiful, situated 2km away from the main Kota highway.
- Amer Sagar – Sagar is the 17th century Lake situated near Amer Fort which not many people know about.