Ever since you made your first trip, you have been hit by the wanderlust bug. You have a constant urge to pack your bags and set on a journey not only to see new places, but also to discover yourself.
So when your thirst for a solo trip gets stronger, you shouldn’t stop yourself just because of some barriers lying in the way! And in case you were wondering what your next adventure should be, here are seven destinations in the country you could visit, all by yourself!
- Rishikesh Be prepared to lose yourself in adventure and find yourself at the same time in the soulful beauty of Rishikesh! Plan smart, don’t leave without long sleeve t-shirts for women, no matter the season!
- Sikkim Sikkim’s breathtaking beauty will not only leave you spellbound, but also make your journey one of the most memorable experiences ever!
- Ziro Valley Rich in culture, traditions, and natural beauty, Arunachal Pradesh’s Ziro Valley is a perfect destination for solo female travelers! A couple of full sleeve t-shirts for women and an explorer’s heart is all you need before you visit this place!
- Hampi Hippies, historical sites, and hospitality abound! Hampi, a backpacker’s dream come true, is the one place where you can be all by yourself without worrying about anything!
- Udaipur Udaipur’s incomparable beauty and the friendly locals make this a place a heaven for every solo woman traveler! Go here, you must!
- Ladakh Ladakh is a destination you should definitely add to your list if you are planning on traveling alone! Before you start on this journey, pack your bag with all the necessities, just so you are well prepared!
- Dharamsala Those looking for a peaceful and mesmerizing experience, Dharamsala is the right place for you! Enjoyed best when alone, Dharamsala is what we are eyeing as a ‘solo trip’ destination as well!