Crib less, play more. Have some fun with your friends and laugh your heart out while you drink. As if you needed a reason to drink, duh!
- Straight Face Get all your friends tipsy and drunk at first. All players write sentences on small pieces of paper. Sentences that'll be a struggle to be read while keeping a straight face. Each player will choose a slip of paper and attempt to read whatever is written on it without giggling. Whoever fails, drinks.
- True or False All you need to do is, write numbers on a piece of paper with one random word with each number. Mix the slips. If you pick up an even number slip, you need to say a true story about the word which is mentioned in the slip. If it's an odd number, you get to make up a story about the same word. Everyone listens to your story and guesses if it’s true or false. If they’re wrong, they drink. If they’re right, you drink.
- Slip It In Before your party starts, brainstorm a “slip it in” phrase for each person who’s coming to your party. They have to somehow “slip in” this phrase to casual conversation without anyone realizing it. If you use your phrase smartly without anyone noticing, you get to make everyone else drink. If someone calls you out on using your phrase, you have to drink.
- If You Know what You Mean Two people are given a scene or situation. Every sentence in the situation should be ending with the phrase “if you know what I mean.” Whoever runs out of vaguely sexual-sounding phrases first has to drink. Lol!
- Attach This game will literally bring you closer together. Elbows, ears, butts too! Write body parts on slips of paper and mix all the slips. All the players pair up and each duo is made to get attached with one body part. Every time someone says “attached” to their partner, they attach. Every time someone separates, they take a shot.
- Medusa Everyone sits around a table with a ton of shot glasses. Begin with all the heads down at first. On the count of three, everyone looks up and stares at another player. You're safe if you find yourself looking at someone who isn’t looking at you. You shout "Medusa" if you find yourself looking at someone else while they're looking at you, and take a shot. Keep going until all the shots are gone.
- Cup Swap Every player needs two cups and a spoon. One cup that’s got alcohol and one that’s empty. Participants have 20 seconds each to transfer their drink from one cup to the other participant's empty cup using the spoon. You swap the cup after 20 seconds. When you finish a minute, you have to drink whatever’s left in the cup. Quite a mix of drinks huh!