Flowers have a taste and not just fragrance. Flowers can essentially be used as an ingredient to a recipe or simply to garnish your food.We give you 7 such edible flowers you must try soon:
- Marigold This flower is used for teas. It is also used to heal wounds.
- Jasmine It is usually blended in green tea and added to salads. It also has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Rose The king of flowers is said to reduce the risk of heart diseases, cancer and diabetes.
- Lavender This fragrant flower is used in ice creams and yogurts. Along with this, it can also be used as an anti-septic.
- Hibiscus Typically known to garnish salads, it is also brewed as tea. Hibiscus or shoe flower is also known to be used as antioxidants.
- Dandelion This particular flower can be mixed with salads. It can also be used to make jams, syrups and wine. It also has an anti-inflammatory property to it.
- Clover This flower is actually quite powerful when it comes to improving health. It can be served raw in salads or can be used in tea.