Gifting season is here! For the person who delays almost everything, this is also the season of extreme panic! With a lot of things already on our plate, we tend to forget about gift shopping until the very end. To avoid the embarrassment, we made the ultimate guide to last-minute shopping! Here are some ideas:
- Books Everyone’s got a bookworm friend! Gift them one (or more) of this year’s bestsellers! It’s only as simple as that! If you don’t know anything about books, look at your friend’s bookshelf to get some ideas!
- Perfume This works very well for gifting parents, because, let’s face it, it’s so hard to decide a gift for them! Hit the nearest store and buy them a nice and fancy fragrance!
- Scarf With the season changing, a scarf seems like the perfect last-minute gift! They are an amazing choice when you are running out of ideas! Cheap, stylish, comforting all in one!
- Gift Cards For the lazy and extremely last-minute gift shopper, gift cards are THE best things to gift! All your favourite gift cards and e-commerce portals will have the option of gift cards, making your task so much easier!
- Hamper Give your friends or family a hamper of anything they like the most! From make-up to chocolate to coffee, make them happy with a hamper full of awesome goodies!
- Wine Nothing says ‘I love you’ like wine! Pick up your favourite vintage wine, wrap it up with a bow on top, and gift it to your loved ones! Trust us, it will be well appreciated!
- Clothes You are online all the time, so why not use that time precious browsing time for gift shopping? Head on to one of your favourite websites, shop something trendy for your bestie or siblings, and you are done! Be it something cool or quirky, something lazy or stylish, all you need to do is to go online and indulge in some clothes shopping! Easy peasy!
You can thank us with any of these gifts, preferably wine!