Get over snowflakes and pinecones, reinvent your winter wedding because this day is called the D-Day for a reason. While you are excited that winter is upon you and it is indeed the most romantic time of the year, a winter wedding is the best thing that could happen to you and your love.
Here are few wedding ideas you are sure to get wooed by. Make your wedding a grand affair and a day to cherish for years to come.
- A winter wonderland wedding ceremony in front of a giant gorgeous stone fireplace. As cozy as it could get. Already in your dreamland? Well, stay there for some more time!
- Get over flowers, cotton ball bouquets are the trend people are swearing by these days. Not just are they gorgeous, they are indeed extremely thoughtful.
- A classical pianist playing during dinner is a sure way to create an elegant ambience.
- For favours, go for mini mince pies, Christmas stockings and oranges.
- When your guests get to the reception, treat them with hot chocolate or mulled wine and not champagne.