Ever since the Asia Cup series kicked off on Wednesday, we have been waiting for the BIG match: the India vs. Pakistan match on 27th February!
Having played eleven Asia cup matches against each other, this is the first Indo-Pak match in this year’s Asia Cup tournament. As all of us are obviously making our own predictions, here are some things we expect to see in the match!
- Pakistan’s super bowling Never one to disappoint, the Pakistani cricket team is once again packed with brilliant bowlers! And this time too, India has something to look out for!
- Sledging Sledging is definitely not an uncommon thing in India and Pakistan matches, far from it actually! From Aamir Sohail and Venkatesh Prasad in the 1996 World Cup to Harbhajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar’s spat in 2010, we are sure to see something like that again.
- India’s Batting Attacks For all those who have been following cricket regularly, you would know that India’s batting has never been better! With Rohit Sharma proving his skills in the series opener, India’s batting attack is something Pakistan will have to watch out for!
- Moving on to the Final! Although India has won the crown five times and Pakistan twice, the two have never faced each other in any Asia cup final. We are hoping this rivalry stretches right upto the finals, if only for the sake of our excitement!
- Deal breaker India and Pakistan have a score of 5-5 against each other in Asia Cup and this match is going to decide who is going to lead! It’s going to be a cliffhanger until the very last ball!
Who are you placing your bets on?